Terms and policies
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Angelique Desjardins Musique (“COMPANY,” “we” or “us”).
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Accessing the Site, in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the Site and your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please leave the Site. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms and Conditions, as modified.
Our Limited License to You
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms and Conditions or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site. If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not COMPANY. Neither COMPANY nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, COMPANY neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any portion of the Site by anyone other than an authorized COMPANY representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
Nothing on our Site is a promise or guarantee of earnings, revenue, income or profit. We do not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our sites or in our Promotions are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. By using this site and becoming our Affiliate Partner and/or Licensee you release us from any and all liability, including direct, consequential or indirect damages or claims. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on this site or any of our other sites. We offer no professional, legal, psychological, medical, or financial advice.
Angelique Desjardins Musique has no affiliation with any of the Licensees listed on this website or any other website or platform. If you have any causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from your contract or relationship with a Licensee, you are required to address your grievance with the Licensee directly. By visiting this site you agree, Angelique Desjardins Musique is not liable for any damages of any kind including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the attendance of any Licensee event, use or misuse of any materials or any programs, events, products or services administered by any Licensee.
If you have any causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from your contract or relationship with an Affiliate of Angelique Desjardins Musique products or services, you are required to address your grievance with that Affiliate directly. By visiting this site you agree, Angelique Desjardins Musique. is not liable for any damages of any kind including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from relationship with any affiliate.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
All sales are billed in CAD.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. At the same time, on our side we strive to provide the highest technological standards of password safety, and we shall not maintain data that could connect username or password with the person using the Site.
You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase a Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian. The Product(s) includes live course access, course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company and access to a website for members of the Program. By purchasing a Product, you and the Company agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Program and that form a legal agreement between you and the Company:
You agree that the Product(s) contains proprietary information and material that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Product(s) are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
Privacy and confidendiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program (“Participants” or “Program Participants”). Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and by purchasing this program you agree to respect the same rights of Participants, the Program and representatives of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company and the Program Participants.
- that any confidential information shared by Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Program Participant who discloses it or to the Company.
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company.
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Program payment policy
You are responsible to pay for the Product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to all Programs and content will be revoked 7 days after your payment declines. You will also not receive access to future versions of the Program as it’s released until all payments are made in full.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than 60 days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing the Product, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, network and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance.
Additional terms and conditions
- Binding effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Product is a non-transferable program.
- Termination. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement. Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- Changes. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Product. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Product will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Company’s website or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Entire agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
- Severability. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail, but in such event the provision effected in this Agreement shall be limited or eliminated only to the extent necessary, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.